Tiritose supports volunteers and interns coming to Zimbabwe and ensures that the experience is equally rewarding for yourself and our programme.
Intern – education /skills/work experience required
- Only students currently enrolled in medical school or Residency are eligible for the programme as it is clinical in nature.
- Experience within a medical or health setting would be beneficial.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Skills: Communication, organisational, reading and writing.
- Students or residents need to be comfortable with rural village life if they choose the rural hospital option.
You’ll need to send proof of your:
- Education, skills and work experience in the form of a CV, documentation from your school and reference letters.
- Current enrollment in a professional, accredited, medical or healthcare programme of education
We’ll also need:
- A list of references we can contact to confirm your experience, organisational skills and reading and writing ability – especially when it comes to interacting with patients and taking histories to have an initial online interview with you to assess your communication skills